Saturday 1 February 2014

More Than 1 Fold Challenge x

Hiya, we've got a new challenge over at Flat Friends today and I really enjoyed this one - I normally make very basic shaped cards so this challenge gave me the push I needed to try something a little more complex :-) I found a really cool tutorial on YouTube which can be found HERE for making a box design – I thought it was a cute idea for a valentine's card as you can put a love voucher in or something :-D 

I decided to go with one of my new valentine’s digi’s called ‘Love is in the Air’, coloured her with copics, and glued her onto the inside of the box (leaving the balloon string unstuck to give a little bit of a 3 effect inside). On the outside of the box I used a couple of My Mind’s Eye papers (the ‘love’ text paper is from the 6x6 ‘Love Me’ pad and the greyish/brown paper is from the ‘Darling Dear’ 6x6 pad). I made a sleeve to hold the box card closed and added a little heart using my Heart Tonic Studio’s Paper punch. That’s about it – I hope you’ll play along with us this month – can’t wait to see all of the cool designs everyone comes up with for this one :-D xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers