Wednesday 1 January 2014

Anything Goes Challenge x

Hiya, thanks for popping by to my site xx I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas break and that you had a lovely evening last night to see in the New Year :-). Mr Canning and I have been back down south for the last week visiting friends and family and we had an absolutely amazing time. We were fortunate enough to get to spend quality time with everyone and enjoyed lots of lovely food and drink :-D 

An added bonus to the week was meeting our little pig Doris who lives on one of our best friends farms in Devon - she's a cutie!! I've put a picture of her below for you to see :-)


Okay, onto challenge news - we've got an anything goes challenge this month over at Flatfriends and, as it's my Mummy Canning's birthday this week, I thought I'd make a card for her. We've got very similar tastes and she loves simple cards so I've gone for a CAS design. I used my 'Birthday Wishes' digi, coloured her with Copics, and mounted the image with foam pads. To finish off the design I punched along the side of the card with my Martha Stewart 'Daisy' edge punch to add a bit of decoration. That's about it - nice and simple :-) I hope you'll play along with us this month - we're really looking forward to seeing all of the different designs on this challenge :-D xxx


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fabulous time with friends and family...what an adorable little piggy too!!

    As for your card sweetie, its stunning and beautifully coloured too :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Followers