Friday 1 August 2014

Say it with a Quote Challange x

Hiya, thanks for visiting my blog :-) xx We've got a new challenge over at Flat Friends HERE and this month the theme is cards with a quote. I love seeing cute quotes and sentiments out and about so really looking forward to seeing the entries. 

I searched for a while and kept coming back to A.A. Milne - Winne the Pooh! There are just so many cute ones - I seriously need to give Winnie another read with older eyes :-D I finally settled on a quote and thought it would go nicely with the new 'Put a Ring on It' stamp. I wanted to keep the main focus on the text so left the card very plain and just added touches of pink to the flower, ring, and nails on the digi to match the writing. For the fonts I chose 'Candy Round BTN' for the quote text and 'Bebas' for the pink Winnie the Pooh bit.

Hope to see you over at the challenge site xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers