Sunday 1 June 2014

Anything but a Card challenge x

Hiya, thanks for visiting my blog :-) xx We've got a new challenge over at Flat Friends HERE and this month we decided to try to make 'anything but a card'. I'm really excited about this one - can't wait to see what people come up with :-D 

I decided to go for a bookmark for my creation - not very adventurous I know, lol, but it is something I will get some use out of so I thought it would be a good thing to have a go at. I tend to read in bed before I go to sleep so thought the Snuggles digi would work nicely for this. I coloured the image with my copics and decorated the back of the bookmark with a cute digital word clip art I found by 'liveURpassion' on Etsy.

Hope to see you over at the challenge site xx










1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea Emma! Lovely design! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete

Followers